Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 8, 2009

39 weeks

I had to do my last weekly post!! I am now 39 weeks and Gracie is around the size of this mini watermelon! CRAZY!!!

We did an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and they estimated her weighing 7lbs 11oz then. My dr said to expect her to atleast be 7 1/2 lbs. Of course when we started the ultrasound, we saw her cute little lips and nose. Within seconds of starting, she threw her hand up over her face and kept it there for the remainder of the time. Little stinker! It was like she was saying, "No pictures, please." She just wants to keep us in suspense!!!

I have my last drs appointment tomorrow afternoon and then we are to be at the hospital at 8pm Tuesday night. My dr said they would start the pitocin around 5:30 Wednesday morning and we'll go from there. Please keep our little family in your thoughts and prayers! Of course Mom and Dad are coming in Tuesday night and plan to join us at the hospital bright and early Wednesday morning. Aunt Caroline has some classes on Wednesday, so she is going to play it by ear when she joins us, but she has said she is not going to miss out on Gracie's arrival! Lets hope she doesn't keep us waiting all day Wednesday!! :)

Hopefully I will be able to update and post some pictures pretty soon after she is here. I haven't done it yet, but I know I can do posts from my iphone, so we'll see!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :)

No comments: