Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Showers.....

I figured I should play catch up with some posts today! I have been slacking, but I guess I have a pretty good excuse!! :)

The sweet girls in my department at work threw me the sweetest baby shower about a month ago. They put sooo much work into it and I had soo much fun!!! Gracie and I racked up on some good stuff!!! Here are just a few pictures from the wonderful event!! :)





One of my coworkers, Linda, made this.... is it not the cutest!!!



Another one of my coworkers, Angel, made this... once again... tooo cute!!!




Look at all that loot!!! :)


aww... I can't wait for Gracie to wear this one!!







The aftermath!! :)

A few weekends ago, our friends Lawrence and Ladeana had a couples shower for us at their house. Once again we had a great time and got lots of wonderful gifts. Mom and Dad came in town to go with us. Of course this shower was the night of the Arkansas/Alabama game. Dad was soo worried about missing the game. I kept reminding him they would have the TV on for him. Of course that was a sorry game and after half time he didn't have any desire to watch any more of it! haha

I haven't uploaded the pictures from my camera from the shower yet... soo here are some pictures my friend Karen sent me. Of course Ladeana outdid her self with all the yummy food. I am getting hungry just thinking about it all!! :)

More loot!! :)







ahhhh... I don't get in front of the camera much anymore!! lol




Josh and I are soo lucky to have such wonderful friends and family! Miss Gracie is loved by soo many already, and shes not even here yet! I just can't thank everyone enough for everything!!!

No comments: