Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday 7/8

Better late than never is my motto these days!!!!! I've started writing posts 3 times now and I've been interrupted or fallen asleep, so let's try this again!
Dad is about the same. He's lost more weight and it's harder for us to understand him. He does seem to be a lil more "there" mentally. I haven't been able to see him daily like I used to and I hate that. I cherish the time I do get to spend with him though. We've both shed some tears together over everything that's happened.

We brought dad home a few weeks ago and we all enjoyed his visit. We sat on the patio and he checked the backyard out. He gave Josh instructions to cut limbs down from a tree and water plants more! Lol






Here he is "instructing" away!!!

And here is the main reason for my lack of blogging!



This little girl is the queen of our world these days!!!! Thank goodness she's adorable! =) We are ALL enjoying her!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Don and Cathy said...

You have cute babies, I've got to give that to you!!! :) Thanks for sharing them with us. Glad Jack got to spend some time at home.

Sam Curry said...

keeping up with you through malcolm adn wes so do not think I have abandoned you. Glad all the kidos are healthy and glad you have to keep up with them and not me. Love to you all and tell Jack hello and that we love you all. sam and kathryn

skg said...

Think of you all so much. Those little ladies are just the cutest and gosh doesn't it really require super moms? Ditto Sam in keeping up with them. Jack looks good. Tell him hello for me and that we all love him lots. Saundra