Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday 6/15

Dad got to meet his newest Granddaughter yesterday afternoon. We got to the nursing home and Mom and Caroline wheeled him out. He was all smiles!!! I got several pictures of them meeting. He kept telling me he was proud!


Look at that face!!!!!





I love this next picture. She hasn't been opening her eyes very much and when she does, it's not very wide for very long. Well yesterday she opened her eyes nice and long to look at her Pop before we left!



I told Mom I want us to bring him home on Monday so we can visit more. Hopefully we will be able to!!!
First night home complete.... Now I'm ready for a nap! Ha

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Don and Cathy said...

Great pictures, AK. Thanks for sharing. I'm certain Jack is aware of all this and very happy!

Sam Curry said...

CONGRATULATIONS AND PRAISE GOD. Glad jack looks good and the baby does to. What name ? tell jack we love him and all of you. hope you had a happy fathers day Jack. Again we are happy for you and Josh and hope to see you soon. Love Sam and Kathryn

Sam Curry said...

Hope u have a happy holiday and that Jack is doing better. Malcolm said he looked good so maybe we are on the upswing. Love to all and have a blessed day. Sam