Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday 6/10

Welp.... We have one more day as a family of 3!!!! I still can't believe she's almost here! Nerves are definitely starting to set in. Dad has been pretty alert and with it the past couple of days. He's talked a lot about the baby and how he is going to hold her and lay her on his chest! =) I told him we were going to stop by on our way home from the hospital and he said you better! We are going to try to bring him home for a few hours week after next so we can all spend some time together.
I found this picture in Dads car this week while I was cleaning it out.



I sent it to Caroline and she said, "Well thanks for making me cry". I told her it made me smile!! Our parents truly love each other and that is something to be proud of. =)
Hope everyone has a good week. The next time I post, I'll be introducing the newest member of our family!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Don and Cathy said...

I'm with Jack! You better!!! :)