Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tues 6/5

Not much new to report. We did find out about a week ago Dad had a UTI infection. This may have been a lot of the reason for some of the confusion he was having. They weigh him once a month, so we should find out soon if he's lost anymore weight. He looks like he has to us. It's becoming harder to understand him at times. I try to take Gracie by daily, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. However, the days we do go, Dad really enjoys her! She likes to throw the ball to him and dance for him! I love watching him when he's watching her. He always has a smile on his face. =)
Next Tuesday we will welcome baby Carley to our family. It is very bittersweet. I can't wait to meet my newest daughter, but at the same time I'm sooo sad my Daddy won't be there. Definitely another "first" for us. I look at this picture and get so angry that I won't be able to take this picture with the birth of my 2nd child.



Geez I miss him so much.... We all do!
We just take one day at a time..... It's really all we can do. Some days are good, others are so so and some are bad days. We pray for lots of good days.
I know starting next week, I'm gonna be even busier than I have been this past year. I will continue to update everyone on Dad. Sometimes, there just isn't really anything "new" to post, so I'm at a loss at what to write. However, I know I'll have lots of new pictures to share soon!!! =)
Thanks again to each and every one of you for keeping up with our family. We love you all!!!!!!!



Dad posing with his newest picture in his room! This is an inside joke with a friend, and sure has gotten a lot of smiles and laughs from him! Thanks Mr Don!!!! =)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Don and Cathy said...

AK, we're looking forward to hearing about Carley and seeing pictures. Even though Jack may not be there physically, I'm convinced after the many visits we've had that he is aware of all that's going on around him and he will be there with you in spirit. I know by the smiles about Gracie that he'll be smiling about Carley. I'm surprised he still has the pic of JFK, I though by now he'd have stuck something thru it! When I gave it to him, he acted like he was going to throw it on the floor! He completely got the joke, which came from something from 1969! You were at the Dr. that day but your mom and Caroline were there and we all got a big laugh out of his response! Take care and let us see a pic of Carley when it's convenient for you.