Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Arrangements

My sweet Daddy passed away today around 4:35 pm. All 3 of us kids, Mom, our preacher and the Hospice nurse were with him and he went peacefully.
The arrangements are as follows:
Visitation Sunday 5-7 pm Heber Springs First United Methodist Church
Funeral Service 10 am Monday Heber Springs First United Methodist Church
Graveside service 3 pm Monday Ebenezer Methodist Church Cemetery Tull, Ar
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Don and Cathy said...

He has left a hole in my heart that will not be filled. I feel like I've lost a brother. You family have been so strong thru this. I will be praying that the Lord will give you comfort, peace and assurance in the days ahead. See you Sunday afternoon.