Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday 7/13

11:30 pm
Dad is still holding on. He has been resting so peacefully today and we are thankful for that. We know our time with him on this earth is coming to an end and we are cherishing these final moments with him. He has had periods of alertness today and has been mouthing words and pointing his fingers at us. We are just so thankful he has had a peaceful day. We are with him tonight. He keeps opening his eyes and occasionally waves across the room at us.
We thank you all for the prayers. Dad is truly a well loved man!

3:30 pm
Please say a prayer for my family. Dad is not doing well and things aren't looking good. We are all with him now. Won't be long before he passes.
I love my Daddy sooooo much.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Don and Cathy said...

Cathy and I are praying for your dad and all of you.

carol said...

Love and prayers to all of you from southeast Arkansas! Tell Jackie that I love him and to give Alvin a BIG hug and kiss from me when he gets to heaven. Love and hugs for your mom and for all of you. God is good and HE will keep you strong for each other. You will be surprised how much HE will carry you through all of this.
In His love,
Carol

Debbie Robus said...

Thank you for this update... we love you! Prayers for strength and courage...