Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday 6/18

Please Please PLEASE forgive me for the lack of updates! There hasn't been too much to report on and I've been spending some quality time with my little family! =)
Dad was running fever some at the beginning of the week and just pretty much slept. They changed his meds and did a CT scan and EEG. Neither showed anything new. He is finally staying awake for longer periods and not getting as agitated as he was before.
I am so thankful for my Daddy this Father's Day. I can't help but think back to the night he was airlifted to UAMS. They didn't give us much hope for Dad to make it through surgery. I remember praying and begging and pleading for him to make it through surgery. Of course Dad shocked them all and pulled through. He is a fighter and he is still fighting. I try not to be too selfish, but I just want my Daddy back. I miss being able to pick up the phone and call him. There are soo many things I want to tell him. I mean he doesn't even know Bin Laden is dead!!!! Lol. We have some major catching up
to do with news and politics. Not to mention I miss getting the sweet replies back when I email him Gracie's latest pictures. Her Pop sure does love her! If you've ever been to his office, you've seen the shrine of Gracie pics on his door!!! ( Thanks Annette)
We will just have baby steps now and I keep reminding myself we just have to be patient...... although it is pretty hard!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks so much for each update on your dad...we check daily.....always a wonderful man.