Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday 6/27

I just got to the hospital this morning. Dad looks rough. I haven't had a chance to talk to the nurse yet to see how his night was. He hasn't recognized any of us the past couple days. This makes it soo sooo sooooo hard. I keep asking "Why, Why, Why..... why is all of this happening???????" I know I cant think like that but it's hard. I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" and I'm afraid I have been, especially to some of my close friends. It hurts cause many have stopped calling and others have just stopped asking how things are going. I know they are tired of hearing me gripe and complain and some just don't know what to say. It's getting hard for all of us. I miss my crazy, hectic life at home! We were always go go go. This has made me realize how you just have to take one day at a time and enjoy and appreciate life. I miss being at home with my hubby and baby girl, but I am where I need and want to be. I'm so thankful I have such a loving, supportive husband that makes it possible for me to be here. It definitely makes it a little easier!!!!
We do know that they have rescheduled Dads AVM procedure for July 11th. Seems sooo far away.
We cant thank everyone enough for all the thoughts and prayers. They all mean soo much to us!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


5 comments:

Sam Curry said...

I read the blog but july 11 is not far off. I know how hard it is to stay in the hospital and how tired you get since my dad was in intensive care for 3 months, but with the help of God, family and friends it will all work out. Will try and see you friday if nothing breaks or tears up. Love sam and Kathryn

Brittany Freeman said...

:( I wish things could get back to the way they were for you guys. I know we are not close and hardly talk but I think of all of you each and every day. Your family is so sweet. I always pray for your family...strength for your dad to get better...strength for you, Dicey, and Carolyn....for the dr's to do the best they can. You are not "Debbie Downer," your dad is sick and it's tough! It helps so much to read the blogs! Stay strong and we all are thinking of you guys! Love, Brittany Price

Brittany Freeman said...

just realized I spelled Caroline's name wrong! Sorry :)

sue_gresham@hotmail.com said...

AK, Please know that we are still with you, your dad and mom in spirit and in prayer. Thank you again for keeping us posted on how everything is going in Hospital Land, which is a world all it's own. I know because several of my nearest and dearest have, in the past, and just this month, been there. Just wanted you to know that you haven't been forgotten, and won't be, and to continue to remain strong. Just being there brings such a needed, loving support to both your parents. Blessings to you all.
Ara Sue and Mumbo

Rachel said...

Hang in there! We love you ALL!!! Squeezes!