Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I know I know.. i've been MIA and I don't even have a good excuse for it!!! With it being soooo soooo hot, all I want to do when I get off work is go home and relax in the A/C and with our internet being so slow, I have had no desire to use it! We finally got new internet service last week and i am sooo happy its faster! I can look at Etsy and not have to wait for an hour for the page to load! HA! I am addicted to that site!! Jasmin and I will text each other things we find on there and ohh and ahh over them! lol I just can't wait to play dress up with Miss Gracie!!

My bestest friend, Sarah, came to visit last weekend. We had soo much fun!! We don't get to see each other very often, so I was excited about her visit. We went to the Melting Pot Sat night for dinner. Sarah had never been before. We were there for like 2 1/2 hours! Of course I left my camera at home, but I snapped a picture of our desert tray before we ate it all! Ohhh, i just love that place!!!



Sunday we went downtown for lunch and to see Wicked. I really enjoyed it and the Orpheum was soo nice!! I can't wait to go back and see another show! This time I remembered my camera, but we were only able to take one self portrait and of course it wasn't the greatest of me! ha!

While i'm playing catch up, I totally meant to make a "Father's Day" post and never got around to it. I was so sad I wasn't able to see my dad on Fathers day. He did get his gift and he said it was one of his favorite fathers day gifts so far! I am so honored and blessed to have such wonderful parents and I know that they are going to be the greatest grandparents! (Mom has already asked if we can plan to meet halfway every weekend! ha) I had one of my high school friends make this plaque for dad to put in his office.


I just LOVE it!! Thanks again Lindsey!! :) Check out her site Kicks and Giggles. She has lots of cute stuff and of course I've already made a list of the things I want her to make for Gracie!! :) I can't forget to mention I also had a cute camo onesie made for Josh for Father's Day. He loved it! It is a 6-9 month so she can wear it this time next year, but it still soo tiny! He kept picking it up and just smiling. I reminded him we could get her a cute camo bow to go with it!! :)

No comments: