Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 25, 2009

83 days.....

(give or take a few) until our baby girl arrives!! I can't believe I am 28 weeks. Gracie is the size of a Chinese cabbage this week.

I was sitting in the Dr's office yesterday and it hit me! In less than 3 months we are going to be parents!! We are both so excited and can't wait to meet her!!! Of course we have not started on the nursery. I know, this is horrible!! I have ordered her bedding and have all her furniture picked out and we plan on ordering it all next week. Josh promises he will have the nursery painted within the next two weeks. I am hoping for a rain day this week so he can get it tackled!!! Hes been so laid back about getting things ready up until the other day I mentioned something I was going to get for the nursery and he said, "We need to get everything set up soon, shes almost here!" Its so sweet seeing him talk to my belly every night. Everyone keeps telling him shes going to have him wrapped around her little finger and he knows they are right!! He is going to be a wonderful daddy and I just can't wait to see the two of them together!! :)

No comments: