Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 3, 2009

25 Weeks

Just my luck.... I have the day off, and i've been awake for the past hour!!! I can't seem to sleep past 7 am anymore, yet on the mornings I have to get up for work, I can't seem to wake up! Isn't that how it always goes!?!?!?!? I am soo glad we have a 3 day weekend. I headed to Heber after work yesterday and looking forward to enjoying the weekend with the fam! I am also loving all this attention I am getting. Everyone tells me to enjoy it, cause once the babies here, she will get all the attention. :) Last night Dad was trying to wait on me hand and foot. "Let me get that", "Don't get up, i'll do that". I finally looked at him and said, "I'm not handicapped!" (Even though my feet have started to swell some... not a good look on me!) I was showing Dad all Gracie's Ultrasound pics so far and had to point out what was what to him. He kept saying I just don't know if i'm ready for this! hahaha! Too bad Dad, you're about to be a Pop!! :)

Speaking of Miss Gracie, she is the size of a rutabaga this week.

I can tell my the looks of my belly she is definitely growing! She is starting to move around alot more!! Josh finally felt her kick a few weeks ago! I can't help but think about how she will look. Will she have hair or no hair? If she does, what color will it be? Whose facial features will she have? How much will she weigh? I think about all this constantly! I am just soo ready to meet her!

We are headed to Florida next week for a little vacation. I have to say I am soo ready! Not exactly looking forward to the 7 hour drive, but hopefully it will fly by! Caroline is going with us and we are meeting Josh's sister, dad and brother in law down there. I am looking forward to lounging on the beach with a good book! I need some sun! lol!

I just looked at the time and realized I need to start getting ready. I am getting my "hair did" this morning! :) I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I have some other exciting news that I'll hopefully be able to post soon!! :) (just had to keep you all on your toes!! hehe)

1 comment:

Kicks & Giggles said...

Enjoy your vacation! Looking forward to talking when you get back.