Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Florida

We had a great time in Florida! We left last Tuesday evening and got to the beach house around 2:30 Wednesday morning. GPS lead us on a back route and of course hardly ANY gas stations were open in the middle of the night. (This is not a good thing for a preggo) Our time at the beach was very relaxing..and hot!!:) Caroline and I started off lounging by the pool every morning then headed to the beach around noon until around 5 each day. I do not have a tan at ALL this year. I burned the first day...even with spf 35! How sad! Usually I can just wear 5 and i'm fine!! Other than the fact I looked like Pinocchio all week, we had a great time!! The Blue Angels were practicing all week for the air show on Saturday, so we got to see them in action. It was pretty cool! Here are a few pics from our trip....









Josh taking his crab cage out to for his catch of the day with Rodney!




Josh and I at an Irish pub in Pensacola. I enjoyed a virgin pina colada... it was good at the time, but boy did I pay for the indigestion later that night! lol



Our last night in Pensacola!! :(


I am already looking forward to our trip to the beach next summer!!!

1 comment:

Kicks & Giggles said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Aren't Florida vacations the best? Let me know about your registry. Looking forward to hearing from you!