Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Update on Dad

**I am hoping to be able to start posting updates on our blog. I figure this is the best way to keep everyone informed on his status.**

Please say a prayer for our family! I will do another post shortly (hopefully) explaining what all has gone on these past few days with Dad. As of right now, they had to put Dad back on the vent. He became unresponsive. After they had him on the vent, they did a CT Scan and found more bleeding in the head. Surgery is not planned as of right now. They are continuing to drain the blood from the tube in his head. They injected a "clot buster" and we are hoping this breaks up the clots and allows the blood to drain from his tube. He is alert and following the commands he is given. It is so heartbreaking to see my daddy laying there with all of those tubes coming from him. His eyes just look around the room and it breaks my heart. We talk to him continuously and let him know we are here and we love him soo much! I told him the whole town of Heber is praying for him!! He is such a tough guy and If anyone can make it through this, he is going to be the one to do so!! I want to thank each and every one of you that have said a prayer for my Dad. It means so much to us to know that so many people love and care about my dad.

Here are some pictures I had on this laptop of my dad and Gracie. She sure does love her Pop! This morning after the vent had been removed, I told Dad Gracie loves her Pop so much! He smiled soo big! He loves that little girl more than anything... and I promise you... the feeling is mutual!!!!






1 comment:

Don and Cathy said...

Thanks, Anna Kathryn. Great pictures.