Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4/26 Update

*10:10 pm
We just spoke to the nurse. EEG did not show anything abnormal! Praise the lord!!!! We will have MRI results in the AM.

*9:25 pm
Dad went back for an MRI around 6:30 tonight. We have yet to hear the results. We haven't heard anything about the EEG yet either.
We have had a rough day. Caroline and I are staying at the hospital again tonight to be with mom. Hopefully we will have some news in the am

*2:45 pm
Brett and I just went back for the 2pm visitation. Luckily we were in the room when the DR stopped by. Dad still isn't responsive. He will wiggle his toes on command, but that is about it. We are still waiting for the results of the EEG. It is like a roller coaster. We have good days and bad days and this is a bad day. We are hoping and praying for more good days!

*11:00 AM
We really need your prayers this morning. Dad isn't very responsive. They just did an EEG and we are anxious to hear the results.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.... keep them coming!!!!!!!!!

I am going to print off all these posts so Dad can read them when he is able. Please leave comments too, so I can print them off for him to read as well!

8 comments:

Debbie Robus said...

We love you, Jack! We're praying for you and your family. Get well and come home soon!

Greg & Debbie

Unknown said...

Not a moment goes by that Jack doesnt cross my mind.. It isnt just Jack, my boss, and Family this is My family as well.. I know Jacks a strong man and will make it through and wonder why everyone made such a fuss over him,, thats Jack for you... I love you jack, Mrs Dicey, AnnaK, Caroline & Brett

Melissa said...

Uncle Jack I know you will pull through this cause you're the only one besides me in the family who likes my Lemon Meringue pie! I couldn't eat a whole one by myself now could I??? :) You are the first Uncle I ever knew and I couldn't imagine the world without you! So Keep fighting and we will keep praying! Love you so much! Melissa, Kaylee,and Chris

pfricke said...

John and I are keeping all of you close in our hearts and prayers. I hope to get back up there tomorrow, so if I can bring any of you anything,give me a call. We love you!

Polly and John

Brittany Freeman said...

I stop and pray for your dad every chance I get! My mom (Rhenetta Newberry) and my Aunt Rhonda Engler are always asking me how Jack is. Thank you for always updating and I will continue to pray!

Brittany Price

Debbie Park said...

Anna Kathryn...please tell your Mom & Dad that Tommy & I are praying for all of you...for a full recovery for Jack, for strength for all of you, and for all of you to be home soon.

Stevie D said...

Still praying and thinking of all of you. I am so glad all of you are together and have family around to be with you. I pray for a full recovery for Jack. I know today was rough, but you were all together. Maybe think about sneaking in Miss Gracie to brighten up the place. Love and hope to all of you.

Pam Donham Suitt said...

My prayers are with the entire family. I pray Jackie will recover and be back with his family soon.