Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 28, 2011

*4:25 pm
The surgeon just came in a bit ago. She wants to leave the vent in through the weekend. She reminded us tomorrow may be a bad day, but that's expected. He smilled at me and raised his eyebrows and shook his head yes to mom while she was talking to him!

Dad is having a better day. He held up 2 fingers and squeezed moms hand lightly. Mom, Caroline and I are sitting in here with him now. He opened his eyes wider when he heard moms voice! =) I told him I was a little jealous!!
We don't have results from the MRI yet, but the CT scan didn't show anything abnormal.

2 comments:

skg said...

So glad to read this good news today. Our God is an awesome God.

Nick, Ashley, and Kelsi said...

Praise the Lord! I am so glad to hear He is haveing a better day. I've been keeping all the girls at our office (louis lee State farm) updated as i read your blog. we will continue to pray that he keeps getting better and for all you to strenghth.

lots of love - ashley