Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekend Fun....

I have to start out with this sweet pic of my baby girl and her chubby lil legs!! This little bubble is soo cute and I forgot we even had it until this weekend when we did our weekly dress up pics!!!!!

Little G stylin' and profilin'

I got Gracie the cutest sandals, but she had her feet turned every which way in all the pictures I took when she had them on! I'll have to attempt to take more soon so we can show them off!!


Last weekend our friends Sarah and Matthew came to visit. Gracie sure did love watching their puppies run around and of course she loved Matthew and kept looking at him and smiling all weekend! This child loves men!!! She's starting early!!


Allie loved licking all the lotion off of her!!! =)

Gracie and cuddled and read some books Sunday afternoon. She wanted to borrow my glasses to get some reading done!!

Hope everyone has a great week!! We are loading up and heading to Benton this weekend! I can't wait to see the family AND Gracie is excited about getting to hang out with Taylor! (We are excited about getting to hang out with Zach and Jasmin, too!).

1 comment:

Hannah Carter said...

AK--She is already so sassy! I am in love with her (and all her fun outfits!!). Wish you lived closer so we could have play dates too!!!!