Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Exercising

Gracie is "workin on her fitness" pretty early! I was in the hallway bathroom last night cleaning heard some noise and walked in the living room to see this.
I seriously about peed my pants from laughing so hard. Josh was counting each time he'd do a push up and Gracie was just laughing soo hard!! This little girl is such a joy and we both ask each other daily how were we so lucky to be parents of such a beautiful, happy little girl!?!?!

Yesterday morning I had to leave for work early and Gracie was still asleep. They don't happen very often, but I HATE mornings like that!!! She is such a morning person and so sweet and cuddly when she wakes up and I just love that time!! Anyway, Josh sent me this picture before after she woke up and I just laughed so hard!!

He said she got herself under there, and just couldn't figure out how to get out! lol

1 comment:

Nick, Ashley, and Kelsi said...

I love your blog! i love reading about Gracie! Her & Kelsi are growing toooo fast! I know yall are enjoying it and having as much fun as we are!