Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun with fam and friends!!!

We had a great weekend!!! Gracie and I loaded up Friday and headed to Benton!! Gracie got lots and lots of loving and attention from my mom's side of the family! I don't think her feet touched the ground the entire time we were there! Everyone even wanted to hold her as she slept!! =) We don't get to see my grandparents, aunts ,uncles and cousins near enough, so I really enjoyed our time with them! Of course Mom and Caroline had to come join in on the fun... they couldn't let everyone get all of Gracie's loving!!

Saturday morning we met up with Jasmin and sweet Taylor for some pictures! OH.MY.GOSH was it H-O-T!!!! We were all sweating, but we had fun and sure got some super cute pictures!!! Thanks again Jasmin!! =) Saturday night, Gracie and I went over to hang out with the Lease fam again!! We had lots of fun, but sure wish Josh would have been able to join us! I just wish we lived closer and were able to hang out more! I know the girls would have too much fun together!! Thanks again Zach and Jasmin and Taylor for being so sweet and sharing your toys with Gracie!!
Here are some of the pictures!! I am sooo in love with them ALL!! I have too many favorites!!!!


















2 comments:

Hannah Carter said...

Cute pics!!! I love her little hat.

The Keylors said...

These are gorgeous! I think the 1st one might be my favorite, but I love them all!