Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

7 Months

Well i'm 4 days late, but Gracie you are 7 MONTHS OLD!! AHHHHHHH!!! We can't believe it!! You are just a bundle of fun right now!!!


Here are a few things you are up to these days.........
  • You are still wearing a size 2 diaper
  • You are still wearing alot of your 3 month onesies, but mostly 3-6 month things. I did put a 6-9 month onesie on you cause I couldn't wait for you to wear it and it fit just fine!!
  • You are saying "DaDa" and "Hi"
  • You wake up happy every morning and always greet us with the biggest smile, followed by a squeal. If I get you up in the morning, you are excited to see me, but get super excited when you see your daddy and vice versa! I love the mornings cause you are in the greatest, sweetest mood! I just wish I had more time to spend with you then!!! =(
  • You are now sitting up all the time
  • You hold your own bottle and do not like momma to try to help you out at night when we rock!! =)
  • You like to put yourself to sleep!! (This has just happened recently, but it sure makes your momma and daddy proud!!) I give you your bottle and we rock, but once you are finished with your bottle, you are squirming and squealing, letting me know you want to be in your crib. I lay you down and you turn to your side and usually go right to sleep!! I watch you on the video monitor and you are just too cute!! =)
  • One of your babysitters, Mrs. Monica, tells me you watch her little girl Morgan crawl and you lay on your stomach and move your arms and legs so fast trying to mimic her! I know you will be crawling any day now!!!
  • You pretty much eat anything!!! We eat a vegetable baby food every night and you scream if I don't get the next bite in your mouth fast enough!!! Your daddy fed you some of his vanilla ice cream the other night and of course you loved it! Seriously, there isn't anything you don't like, so far!!!
  • You know your nickname is "sister" and love when your momma sings, "hey sista, soul sista, go sista flow sista" Yes... some Christina Aquilera's Lady Marmalade coming out! HA! I can't tell you how many times a day I sing this to you, just to see your sweet little smile!
  • You also love when we say "Lollipop Lollipop" and make a popping sound with our mouth. It gets you rolling every time!!!!
  • You steal your Momma and Daddy's hearts more and more each day! Gracie Kate, we love you more than you could ever imagine!!




Must have been a long day!!! =)

No comments: