Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!!

Ahhh... its Wednesday... we are halfway to the weekend!! These past few weeks have been soo crazy busy. I soo am ready for some relaxing quality time with my lil family!!! I just can't believe that Gracie will be 7 months on Friday!! Time is flllying by!! This age is just too much fun!!! She of course said "DaDa" a few weeks ago and now she is saying "Hi". Between the two, that is all we ever hear!!! I am hoping she will say "MaMa" soon, so I don't have to be in her face saying "MaMa" every 5 seconds! lol! Just kidding.... well kinda!!!!



Here is our scrunchy nose face! She was cracking herself up last night in the car. She would look at herself in the mirror and start making her face, then just laugh and laugh. I kept watching in the rear view mirror and she had me laughing as well!!! Too cute!!!

This is our outfit from Cutzie Creations. It is just too cute! Of course the bow matches perfectly, and she also has a matching bib and burp cloth!! You have to check her out....she has lots of super cute stuff!!!!


This is the face I was getting last night while we were trying to take pictures!!! This face isn't as cute as the scrunchy nose face, so i'm hoping it doesn't last! ha!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!! =)

No comments: