Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend fun

I took off work early Friday afternoon and Gracie and I spent the afternoon together. The weather was beautiful! We did some shopping and strolling. It was just too pretty not to be outside. Of course she picked up a few new outfits too!!!

Saturday we headed to the hospital to visit my friend and her new baby girl, Addie. Addie was born Friday afternoon and is just precious!!! It made me realized how fast my baby girl is growing and made me alittle sad when I held her! She was soo light compared to Gracie!!! After the hospital, we headed to see the Easter Bunny. I don't have the picture scanned on yet, but of course she didn't smile! She was grinning from ear to ear and once I sat her in Mr. Easter Bunny's lap, the smile went away! She didn't cry....she was just looking at me like she was wondering what in the world was going on and why this strange creature was holding her! ha! Ohhh well... memories!!! =)

Sunday we headed to the forum to watch the Lipizzaner horses. Gracie really enjoyed watching and was quiet as a mouse during the first half. The 2nd half was a different story, but I was so proud of her. Up until intermission, I don't know if anyone in the suite knew there was a baby in there!!! =) I thought it was kinda boring myself, so Gracie and I walked around and hung out during the 2nd half. This is just such a fun age!!!!

Here are some pictures from our weekend!!!

I couldn't get rid of the paci for this pic!!! ohh well... once again... Memories! lol

My big girl is starting to learn to sit up by herself!


Gotta love self portraits! Love her lil smile in this one!

No comments: