Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend fun

What a weekend!! This time change has thrown me off.....BIG TIME!!! Normally they don't affect me, but for some reason it has this year. Anyway.... we had a pretty good weekend...just missed the nice warm weather we had earlier in the week. Josh's fraternity had their annual "Hog Roast" in Jonesboro Saturday, so daddy went to hang out with his college buddies and momma and Gracie went shopping!!! I can already tell shes going to be a shopper! She was in the greatest moods and just talked and squealed all day!!! =) We got a few summer outfits, on sale. Gracie was verry excited about this!!!!

Of course we had a dress up day on Sunday. She has soo many cute spring/summer outfits. I am so ready for warmer! I just love her lil chubby legs!! Too cute!!!


I mean seriously....could she get any cuter!?!?! She smiles when she sees the camera!!


Enough with the pictures, please


I said enough, MOM!!!!
Seriously.... I just don't know what we did before this precious baby girl came into our lives!!!

No comments: