Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter 2010

We are preparing for Easter around our house! We are going to our DeDe and Pop's for Easter. We are leavingFriday morning with Auntsy and Daddy will come join us on Saturday. My Mom and I are throwing a baby shower for my best friend, Sarah, Saturday morning. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited that Sarah and Joey are going to be welcoming a sweet baby girl in June! I can't wait for the days when Gracie and Hannah can hang out and play!!! =)

This is a busy short week for us! Luckily my sweet hubby is watching G tonight so I can do a little shopping and get a well needed pedicure. It has been tooo long and now that its warming up, i've got to show some toes!! =)

Here are some pictures of my little bunny. This sweet little girl just goes with the flow and lets me do whatever I want! hahah! I LOVE IT!!!! Wonder how long its going to last!!!


"No bunny's cuter"

No comments: