Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Question....

Ok...I posted this question on my facebook, but figured i'd post it on here and see if I could get some responses!

We've been feeding our lil diva in her bumbo on the coffee table. Its just not cutting it anymore! Sooooo.... its time to purchase a High Chair! Anyone have suggestions on which ones to buy or not buy? I am wanting something that can be easily hidden. Our kitchen is open to our living room, so when we have company, I want to be able to hide it away! Let me hear your suggestions, Moms!!! =)

3 comments:

Kicks & Giggles said...

Hey AK! We have the Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair. It sits in one of your kitchen chairs. I have been really pleased. It does everything I need and when I don't want it out I just take it out of the chair and put it away. Hope that helps! Gracie is a doll!

The Keylors said...

We also have the kind that sits in one of your existing chairs. We have a teeny dining room that's also visible from the entry, so I didn't really want a big ol' high chair. We got a portable one so we wouldn't have to buy two different ones. They have about every kind of portable one in the world right now and they are usually a little smaller (less conspicuous) than the bigger cushy in chair models. I put a little hand towel on the chair underneath just for a little added protection. That way if any crumbs fall through, I can just throw the towel in the wash when I move the chair. Easy Peasy. : ) I have also been known to feed her in the excersaucer b/c she's a good eater...not messy. Now that I have my "boon spoon", I can even feed her in my lap...woo hoo!

Randi House said...

We have the Eddie Bauer one that's real wood so it looks like real furniture. It doesn't fold up but we LOVE it!