Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 15, 2010

5 Months

5 months.... I can't even believe I'm typing that! These past 5 months have seriously gone by so fast!! Josh and I were looking at pictures of Gracie during her first week and talking about how much she has grown. He is ready for her get a little older and be able to do more and I am too, but it still makes me soo sad how much shes grown! I realized this weekend I don't write enough stuff down, so i'm going to start blogging alot more often.

Sooo...whats going on with Miss Gracie these days.....

You are still wearing a size two diaper. Momma found some size one diapers and you are still able to wear those, they just are a lil snug!! =)

We have mastered eating cereal and this weekend we moved on to bananas and green beans. You love them 'nanas..now green beans were a different story at first, but you're warming up to them!!!!

I don't feel any teethy coming in yet, but I know its gonna happen any day now!! The other day I was rubbing my finger along your gums and you started laughing hysterically. It was the cutest thing... EVER!!! So that's our nightly trick now! You laugh soo hard every time I do it!!!

We are working on sitting up by yourself, but you aren't quite there just yet.

Your sleeping pattern has been great... UNTIL stupid daylight savings time. I don't know what it is, but you have been getting up at 1 or 2 am every night. Daddy and I take turns getting up to get you and give you a bottle. Of course usually momma is the one that gets up with you! =) Daddy is always "not feeling very well" in the middle of the night. We may need to make him a Dr's appointment!! =) Anyway, I give you your bottle and you fall right to sleep. I put you back to bed and by the time i'm all nice and cozy back in my bed, you are awake and cooing and playing in your crib. I just let you do your thing hoping you will fall back asleep, but, no such luck! Within 15 mins we are back up rocking. Except this time, you just stare and stare at me! I close my eyes and try not to laugh, because it is the sweetest, cutest thing ever!!! Eventually, you fall back asleep and we are good to go until at least 7 (if mommy doesn't fall asleep with you in the recliner... not that it has ever happened or anything!!!) I am hoping this will end pretty soon! Your momma loves you so very much, but I also love my sleep!! =)

Our babysitter dropped Gracie off at work yesterday, so I got to show her off. I was soo proud at what a good baby she was! Of course so many people wanted to hold her and she just went with the flow and smiled and talked to them!!! =)

I know I say it on every monthly post, but I just can't say it enough how much of a blessing this baby girl is! I'm surprised her cheeks aren't raw from me kissing on them all the time!

Here is her 5 month picture! I can't believe we had to wear a jacket in these pictures! Its March! We need some warmer weather!!! =)

Heeeyyyyy there!!!!




What? We're going SHOPPING??!!!????

We went to Heber weekend before last to visit DeeDee and Pop. Gracie sure does love her DeeDee and Pop. Her Pop can make her smile more than anyone else... of course he just loves this!! Momma sure likes going to DeeDee and Pop's house too, because she gets to sleep in!!!
We are working on Daddy letting us move to Heber or at least closer to our DeeDee and Pop. He says its the "5 year plan" but we are trying to push him more towards 1!!! hahaha!!!
While we were in Heber, Jasmin and Taylor came up and we had the girls pictures made. Oh.my.gosh. are there some cuuuute pictures!!! I'm waiting on the cd and i'll post them! Ohh soo cute!!!


No comments: