Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Addition

I came home last night to find Josh with this........


The new puppy!!! I'll admit, he is really cute and so far he has not been much of a whiner! We are having trouble with a name for the little fella. Anyone have any ideas??? Josh is very picky about his dog names... kids names for that matter!! He wants to name him something he wouldn't mind yelling out at a hunt test! My sister said Cracker. I thought it was cute, but Josh didn't like the idea of yelling out "Cracker" at hunt tests!! haha! I have not been excited about the idea of a new puppy and all the whining in the house. Josh opted to sleep on the couch last night with the pup. I woke up this morning to find them in the guest room. He said it wasn't tooo bad of a night. However, Josh wanted to go back to sleep this morning and lil fella didn't want to! The puppy was crawling and licking on Josh. I could tell he was getting frustrated and he said I guess the puppy is getting me ready for the baby and no more sleeping in! haha! Bingo!!! Hopefully this lil fella will have a name soon. If you have any suggestions, send them to me!! (and yes, I come home every night from work and go to put on my pjs! haha)


Now on to our addition arriving this Fall!!! Baby Morgan is a lemon this week!! (14 weeks)


Tuesday Josh and I went to Jonesboro for the afternoon. He had to take care of some stuff at ASU and they were also doing free OB ultrasounds. (We also hit up El Acapulco for an early dinner! sooo good!!)We got to watch "Lil M" for about an hour! It had grown quite a bit and was very active during the ultrasound!! The baby had the hiccups while they were trying to get measurements!! It was soo cute! We tried to get a peek to see if we could tell the gender. The students doing the ultrasounds wouldn't say what they thought, cause they said it was just a guess!! Josh thinks girl! They zoomed in when the baby had its legs spread apart and he said he didn't see any "pokes". I thought I did, but they said it could be the umbilical cord! I am soo ready to find out what we are having. I hate referring to the baby as "it" or "they". We go back to the Dr next Friday.. I am hoping she will let me come back in a few weeks for an ultrasound! Fingers crossed!!!

No comments: