Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meet Gage

We finally have a name for the new pup! After throwing out several names to Josh, and him snarling his nose at them, he finally decided on a name. I am happy to introduce to you.... Cypress Creek's 12-Gage. (Gage) Yes, yes, I know... how redneck! haha!! Josh came up with it on his own and I thought Gage was cute. I'll never call him by his full name so whatever! haha!!


We went to Heber for Easter weekend! We had a great time, as always! Saturday Mom, Caroline and I went to Little Rock to do some shopping and we got to meet up with my Aunts for lunch! We did some heavy duty shopping and I was worn out by the time we got home. Sunday morning us girls got up and went to church. Why is it that is always either cold or rainy on Easter?? Dad decided he was going to stay home, since he hadn't been feeling the greatest. Of course Josh thought he should stay with him to make sure he was ok while we were gone! lol! I was upset since Josh didn't go with us to church, we didn't get any pictures of us all dressed up!! Josh tried to make up for it by taking pictures after we ate lunch and were in our comfy clothes. Soooo not the greatest picture of us!!!


Here is what Dad and Josh (and Grizz) did pretty much all day Sunday until we headed back to Memphis!



Dad is having Surgery this Friday in Little Rock. He is doing much better so the surgery isn't as "serious" as they told us it would be earlier. We are heading to LR Friday morning to be with him and Mom and are all confident all will go well. We are hoping for a speedy recovery!

We also are heading to Oxford Thursday night for Caroline's Choir recital since Mom and Dad can't make it. I am looking forward to that as well. We always enjoy our visits to Oxford and can't wait to hear Caroline and her solo! I know she will do great, as always!!!


No comments: