Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

2 years ago.....

A few weekends ago we watched "Marley and Me" Here is Josh and Grizz watching the movie together. Awww... how sweet!!!



(please excuse the messy house!)



Grizz and Gage have been sleeping in the kennel together at night and they are becoming good buds and it keeps the lil fella from whining all night long! haha!

Our 2 year anniversary is Tuesday. I can't believe it has been two years since our wedding day. That was one of the best days of my life and I will always remember it. I know the birth of our child will take its place and become the best day of my life! I just can't wait! I am so thankful god blessed me with Josh. He has been so patient with me these past few months during my "icky moody days" (what was my excuse for those days before I was pregnant??!?!?! haha). He is taking me wherever I want to eat on Tuesday! Lets hope I don't get any weird and crazy cravings before now and then! lol












I just can't wait to spend many more years with this guy and can't wait to see what all the future holds for us!

No comments: