Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 6, 2009

12 weeks

Baby Morgan is a lime this week.... or a plum, if you prefer !!! I just love getting my weekly emails telling me what size the baby is each week and all its developments!! (I know I said Lil M was a lime last week, but since I didn't get to meet with my dr, i'm keeping my orginal due date unless she decides to change it!!)

I am starting to feel much better. I still have my icky moments, but overall, the morning/all day sickness has begun to subside! PTL!!!! Goodbye First Trimester!!!!

We are going to Heber this weekend and I am soo excited about seeing my family. We are sooo glad that Dad is feeling much better. I am hoping hes back to his 'ole self soon!!! Hopefully I will get to meet up with my grandma and aunts as well and spend some time with them!! I hate being so far away and not being getting to see my family very often!


Nothing else really to report on... ohhh, we are getting a new puppy soon. Can you tell i'm excited!?!?!?! Josh bred one of our labs to a labradoodle, so he got pick of the liter. I haven't seen his pick yet, but he keeps telling me i'm going to fall in love with him, cause hes so cute. Well, we'll see about that... i'm sure he'll be really cute when hes whining at 2 am in the morning!!! I guess this can be Josh's practice for middle of the night feedings!! hehe!!


I hope everyone has a Happy Easter. I am sure I'll have lots of "easter pictures" to share next week!!! :)

No comments: