Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

15 weeks

I am happy to say that Dads surgery was a success and he has been relaxing at home since Saturday afternoon. He is planning on going back to work tomorrow, so that means he is feeling pretty good!! We had a very busy weekend with all of our traveling. Carolines Spring Concert was good, other than the fact the air was out in the church and it was soooo hot in there! Josh and I were up for going out for awhile after dinner, (well ok, really just Josh) but I think Caroline thought we were too old to be hanging out at any of the bars! lol We got up super early Friday morning and headed to Little Rock for Dads surgery. We spend the majority of the day in his hospital room, with the exception of our quick trip across the street to the mall! We headed to Benton to stay the night with my grandparents and had such a good time getting to visit with everyone! Saturday we headed back to the hospital until Dad was released then we headed back home. It seemed like the weekend went by soo fast. I'm sure it was cause we were constantly on the go! I was glad to get to sleep in Sunday and enjoy the beautiful weather. Josh fired up and grill and we sat out back and enjoyed the evening together. I sure hope the rain decides to stay away this weekend. I want the sun to stick around for the weekend again!!

Well, baby Morgan is now the size of an apple, an orange if you prefer!


I can't believe how the time has flown. I sure hope the next few weeks fly by as well! We will find out May 22nd what Lil M is. We are all soo excited! I am soo not a patient person, so this has not been easy! One of my friends told me about this test called Intelligender. I also read on a girls blog that she had used it with her current pregnancy, so I thought what the heck. This test supposedly tells you whether you will be having a boy or a girl. I carefully followed all the directions Sunday morning. After waiting for 10 minutes here were my results.......

Of course I'm not going and buying any blue until we get the word on the 22nd, but by the looks of the "What is Baby Morgan" poll, the majority of you agree with the test! We don't care either way. We are just praying for health! I have to say i'm anxious to find out if the test works and also a little curious as to how it works! My friend that told me about it said it worked for everyone she knew that took it, so we shall see!!!

No comments: