Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday 3/12

I think this is the year of sickness for us!!! We are never sick..... This year we have seemed to have caught everything that is going around. I got sick Thursday night with what I thought was food poisoning. Ended up spending sat night in the ER. Mom woke up this morning sick and hasn't left her bed all day. What luck! Dad has his "big" Dr appointment at UAMS on Wednesday. I am hoping she is feeling better by then. We are anxious about his appt. We have to be at the hospital by 8 Wednesday morning and should be there for the majority of the day. We are hopeful all goes well with Dad and he handles the day ok.
Caroline is home for spring break this week..... Gracie is one happy little girl!
Well, this is a short and sweet post.... I got 3 hours of sleep last night, so g and I are hitting the hay!!!!!



Coloring in Pops room!!!! =)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Don and Cathy said...

Thanks for the update, AK. Please let us know how the appt goes in LR today. Cathy and I will be in HS on Monday to see Jack and hopefully buy you and your mom's lunch.

Don and Cathy said...

Thanks for the update, AK. Cathy and I will be in HS on Monday to see Jack and hopefully buy lunch for you and your mom.