Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday 3/27

Two updates in two days..... Watch out!!!!!!! Dad has had ok days the past two days. He complains of being dizzy almost daily. He says he feels drunk at times.....I told him I'm going to start checking his room for empty bottles! =)
Mom hasn't been feeling very well for the past week. She lost her voice last week and got a steroid shot on Friday. This helped for a day, but she began feeling worse. Woke up with a "pink" eye and just crummy feeling this morn. She Went to the dr after lunch and he said eye infection and walking pneumonia. I ordered her to bed this afternoon, so hopefully some rest and getting meds in her will help. It's always something, huh?!?
I told Mom we have to start taking time out of our crazy busy schedules for "us" time. Easier said than done the majority of the time. However, I did treat myself to a mani/pedi this afternoon. It's ok that I had just gotten one two weeks ago... right?!? I'm sticking with yes!!!! =) I'm LOVING my new job and the gals I work with. I am sooooo excited about this wonderful opportunity I was presented with. More importantly, I'm soo happy to be back in Heber with my parents. I hate the situation that brought my family here, but I'm so excited about raising our kids here! Never thought I'd say that! My how things change!!!!
Gracie and I are headed to NLR for a Drs appt tomorrow, so off to bed I go. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!




Love this lil sweetie! =)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Don and Cathy said...

AK, for years, the "guys" have been meeting at Oaklawn for a day of laughs and sharing time with friends from the 60's and Hendrix College. Saturday is our day. Part of it will be sad because we'll be remembering that Jack was there last year and he'll be very much missed this year. I don't say this to make you sad but to remind you (and Dicey) that your dad has many, many old friends who miss him being with us.