Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday 3/25

We enjoyed a pretty day outside with Dad yesterday. Gracie has warmed up and is more comfortable about going to see Pop. Actually, when we pull in she screams, "Pops house!!!" =)
She wanted to take pics of Mommy and Pop yesterday.... She took the two on the right.




I thought it was soo sweet... She grabbed Dads hand and told me to take a "cheese" with Pop!
They started Dad on antibiotics Friday. His mucus is discolored and he has been coughing more. He kept telling them he didn't feel good. He seemed to feel ok on Saturday.
Dad has enjoyed his visitors. 2 of his college/ best buddies, Don, John and their wives came to visit Monday. They enjoyed a nice visit outside. Yesterday Dads cousin Ron and his wife and son stopped by for a visit yesterday. He also sent dad his Red Wolves hat (Howl yes!! Lol) a few weeks ago along with a Kindle. I finally got everything set up today and I'm going to take it up for him to read tomorrow.
We thank you all for keeping up with us. Especially for all the cards. They really do mean a lot to all of us.
I'm sorry for the lack of updates.... I start my new job tomorrow (YAY!!!!) and I will be able to devote more time to keeping the blog updated.
Gracie is soo proud of this picture. She has been pulling it up on my phone and showing everyone she's "holding hands with Pop!"




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Don and Cathy said...

AK,
Great report, we sure enjoyed our visit with Jack on Monday.