Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday 2/29

I'm sitting at my Drs office waiting for my glucose test.... Yuck! I figured I should use this time to post an update. I've had a sick lil girl and I've been feeling crummy as well. Gracie had strep and mom and I are hopeful it will skip over us. Mom is heading to Oxford to spend the weekend with Caroline. Once again, this is a first she must face alone. Dad ALWAYS tagged along on Oxford trips, even if it was a girls trip! Lol. He would always do his own thing.... Which usually consisted of sitting on the square or wandering through Square books!!! He LOVED Oxford!!!!! Mom hasn't seen Caroline's new condo she moved into it in August and since she's graduating in May, her time there is coming to an end. Mom deserves a get-a-way and I'm glad she's doing this! We have several wonderful friends that are going to help us check in on Dad this weekend. Soo thankful for each and every one of them. It's hard for me to go with Gracie, cause she doesn't last much longer than 5 mins!!
Mom went to see Dad this morning and she said he looked great!!!!! He asked her for a book to read. We had taken some magazines up there to him, but he has trouble turning the pages. Mom mentioned getting him a kindle. Anyone out there have one or something similar? Any suggestions?? I'm going to research them tonight, but I'm clueless when it comes to those. I've often wondered if he would like my iPad.... I may take that up there for him to mess around with and see how it goes. I know he gets soooo bored during the day. With mom and I working, she goes before work for a quick drop in, I try to go during my lunch break, and mom goes back every afternoon when she gets off work and usually stays till he goes to sleep.
Well.... My hour wait is almost up. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!



Enjoying her ice cream!!!


She had to model mommy's new shoes! Lol
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sam Curry said...

Thanks for the news. good to hear he is stimuling his mind. Hope you had a good trip to see Caroline and hope she is doing well in school. Keep the updates coming. Love to all. Sam