Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday 7/18

*6:30 pm
We don't have results from the ultrasound yet. Dad was very spacey and out of it this afternoon. This makes it hard on us. He wants to pull and pick on everything so we have to really watch him.

*12:00 update
I meant to update this earlier, but it's been crazy. I noticed this morning Dads right hand was swollen and looked blue. When his Dr came in he noticed it as well. He is afraid he may have a blood clot. He has a new picc line in his right arm. He scheduled an ultrasound and that should tell us more. He is staying in ICU for now. If anything he will move to a step down unit.

*8:30 am
I am sitting with Dad this morning. He is pretty fidgety, but fairly alert. He is off the Bp IV drip and his blood pressure looks good. Respiratory is doing better. I haven't seen any DRs yet this morning, but his nurse said he bets he will move to a step down unit today.
Dad has started watching the Turner classic movie channel. It cracks me up, cause he was never into the older movies and it's all he watches now! He doesn't even want to watch CNN or any other news! Lol
Also, some of you know this already and lots of you don't, but since it's finally official I thought I'd announce.......















We are moving to Arkansas!!!!!! =) (I had to block out my address for all my fans out there! Lol)
I am enrolled in Insurance class next week and will take my test after that! I'm both excited and nervous! I've asked Dad if he thinks I can do it and he tells me yes! I told him to hurry up and get better so he can teach me all about insurance!!! =)
If anyone can suggest any daycares/babysitters in Heber, I would love you forever! We are on waiting lists at two places and I'm kinda panicking!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news all around! :) Don