Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday 7/8

Dad and I are spending the day together today. This morning he was semi alert and winked at me a few times and mouthed "I love you" (really made me smile)!!! He is now sleeping so I am a little bored! Looks like it's time to catch up on words with friends and hanging with friends. Lol
I just got a call that his procedure has been rescheduled AGAIN! For now, it's on the 14th at 1 pm. Hopefully it won't change. We are ready to get this behind us and get him to rehab!
His infection in his stomach is healing and all is looking good. Not much else to report on.

We can't thank you all enough for everything!!!!! =)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Hannah Carter said...

Glad you are both having a good day today! I know that made your heart feel happy to see him mouth I love you!! My prayers are with you guys and will continue to be with you guys!!! Love ya!