Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time flies....

Where has the time gone??? I go back to work Wednesday. It is going to be hard to leave my baby girl, but I know she'll be in good hands. These past 8 weeks have completely FLOWN by. Gracie is growing soo much every day.


We came back to Mom and Dads on Tuesday to help mom out with dad. It has been soo nice getting to spend lots of time with them over the past couple of months. I am really going to miss seeing them so much. I am working on getting Josh to move us to Arkansas.... its 50/50 now, so hopefully in the next couple of years we'll make the move and be closer to them!


Dad is doing much better and I know Gracie being here has helped him alot. He can't get around that well, so unless hes at therapy, the majority of his time is spent in bed. I'll walk past his room and he'll ask where she is. If shes awake he wants me to bring her in and he'll talk to her and hold her little hand. Of course when she smiles at him it just makes his day. She is smiling more and more and trying her hardest to get a laugh out. You can tell shes trying to get it out, but its not coming just yet! She does let out some cute squeals!!!


Here is a video I recorded Tuesday morning before we left for Heber. She LOVES her changing table! My friend Sarah got us the cutest canvas and it hangs over her changing table. It catches her eye as soon as we lay her on the changing pad! Excuse the baby talk...that's the majority of the way I talk these days! HAHA





Shes always soo alert when shes awake and those eyes are always wide open! She doesn't want to miss out on a thing and hates not being able to look around!

I got the rest of our pictures back from Gracie's 4 week photo shoot. Micheal did such a great job, as always. We are using some for Christmas gifts, cause you know everyone in my family will love pictures of my baby girl. (at least I hope so! haha!!) I'll upload some that I'm not using... and i'll post the others after Christmas.






Be thinking of me on Wednesday morning. I am anxious to get back to work and get our daily routine started up, but I'm also sad about leaving my baby girl. (I'm tearing up just typing about it!) I am so glad we found someone for her to stay with and she doesn't have to go to a daycare just yet. She will be staying with our friend, part time, that has a little girl that's 6 weeks older than Gracie, so they are going to become the best of friends and Josh is going to keep her a couple days a week as well. It makes me feel more at ease knowing shes going to be in good hands and will get more one on one attention.

I hope you all have a great week!!! :)

No comments: