Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 Months

2 MONTHS.... my baby girl is 2 MONTHS OLD!!!!!!! We are having soo much fun with her. She is starting to notice more things and sure does love her momma!! (makes me feel soo good!!)


I have better pictures (and videos) on my camera, but I haven't uploaded them yet, so these will have to do for now.


I bought some outfits for Gracie to wear this past week and I couldn't get over that I was buying 3 Month onesies!!! I am soo used to her wearing newborns, which she can still wear some of!!

We weighed her this weekend and she was 11lbs 9ozs!! Chunk!!! We go to the dr Thursday for our 2 month shots =( and I am anxious to see how much she weighs then. She definitely loves her food and does not miss a feeding...even at night!!! It is hard on this Momma getting up 2 times during the night then working all day. I am hoping she starts sleeping more soon!!! I have been up since 3:30 this morning and its going to make for a long long day. I wouldn't have it any other way though!! =)


She has become a fan of the TV here lately. It amazes me how tv can entertain them at such a young age!! Ohh goodness I already have some of the songs from the shows on Nick Jr stuck in my head! lol!!


Here are some pictures of my little sweetie... I'm sure you moms know how hard it is to get a 2 month old to look at the camera, not to mention keep them sitting up! lol!! i will post better ones and videos soon!!!





Enough with the pictures, mom!!!

No comments: