Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bags.....

I had the cutest bags made awhile back and I'm finally getting to blog about them!! We gave one as a birthday gift, so I didn't want to spoil the surprise!! =) The girl that made these does a great job! I ordered 2 and mom ordered 3 and they were all amazing and all unique in their own little way. I can't wait to order some more things from her!! =) Here is the bag I ordered for Miss Gracie...of course I knew Josh would just love the duck on it and the camo design on the back... ahh too cute! =)


Gracie wanted to get Miss Taylor one for her first birthday as well. Here is Taylor's. I LOVE hers as well.



See what I mean...they are both sooo cute, yet different. I love the bright colors in hers.


Thanks again, Keri!! Check out her blog and all of the cute things she makes!!

1 comment:

the boyd girls.... said...

You are too sweet! Thank you! I am glad you are happy! Merry Christmas!