Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Catching up.....

Since i've been slacking lately, I figured I needed to post some pics of us the past few weeks! I can't believe Gracie is 6 weeks old!!! I really can't believe that I have to go back to work in 2 weeks!! sniffle sniffle!! :( I am enjoying my time with my baby girl, but I know it will be good to get our routine started up.


She is growing soo fast and doing something new everyday! I don't know how we ever lived without her!! :)

Gracie had her first photoshoot with Michael on her 4 week birthday!! Here is a "sneak peak" from the shoot. I can't wait to see them all!!! :)


Gracie snoozing away at her Mema and Papa's (Great Grandparents). I LOVE how she sleeps with her hands up. Shes practicing calling those hogs!!!

I gave Mom this onesie for Mothers day before we even knew what we were having. I secretly hoped for a girl so she could wear baby legs with this! Thanks Taylor and Jasmin for the baby legs! We love them!! :)


Gracie and Mommy the day after Thanksgiving.



No comments: