Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ABC's of ME!!!

I saw this on another blog and thought it'd be fun!!! Feel free to copy and fill in your answers!!:)

A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: King!!
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning Bathrooms!!
D - Dog's name: Max and Griz!! (and outside dogs Belle, Cane and Gauge!)
E - Essential start your day item: Warm Shower!!
F - Favorite color: Purple!!
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver
H - Height: 5'2 1/2"
I - Instruments you play: Piano... i took lessons for several years... haven't played in awhile though
J - Job title: Employee Relations Assistant
K - Kid(s): Gracie (still in my belly)
L - Living arrangements: Hubby and doggies
M - Mom's name: Dicey (nickname...real name is Linda Dianne)
N - Nicknames: AK, AK47, AKR
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Haven't had any overnight stays in the hospital yet, other than staying with family members
P - Pet Peeve: Humm... there are several things that get to me these days!! :)
Q - Quote from a movie: too many to name!!
R - Right handed or left handed: Left
S - Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: Monday-Friday between 5:00 and 5:30. I can't seem to sleep past 7 on the weekends now!! :(
U- Underwear: This may be TMI but used to be thongs!! Now its whatever is comfy!!
V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts (YUCK!!)
W - Ways you run late: Usually I'm running late cause I change my clothes several times or stand in the mirror thinking about changing!!.. sometimes its cause of traffic, but not often!!
X - X-rays you've had: teeth
Y - Yummy food you make: Hummm... there are several things I think I make are yummy!!!
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys

No comments: