Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 29, 2009

20 weeks

I am 20 weeks today. I can't believe we are at the halfway mark! It's still hard to believe I am pregnant sometimes!!! Our lil angel is the size of a cantaloupe and the length of a banana this week.

I have been feeling more movement here lately. Mainly when I lay down at night. Its just all soo amazing!! I happy to say I have been feeling great!!! I am sleeping pretty well, with the exception of Monday night. I don't know what the deal was. I could not go to sleep for the life of me. (probably didn't help that Josh and I laid around watching movies and being bums all day Monday!) Once I did, I kept waking up. I got up at 2 am for a potty run. Last time I looked at the clock it was 4 am. I dozed off sometime after that, but it seemed like I had only been asleep for 15 minutes when my alarm went off. I was soo tired on Tuesday and was in bed asleep by 8 Tuesday night!!!

I am soo looking forward to the weekend!! Even though this was a short week, it seemed to drag! I think we are going to try to hit up Redbirds game and hang out with some friends. I should start cleaning out the guest room getting it ready to become the nursery, but we'll just see if I get around to that!! :)

No comments: