Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

18 weeks

I was 18 weeks yesterday! Lil M is the size of a bell pepper this week, or a sweet potato if you prefer!

I look forward to checking my email every Friday and seeing what Lil M is up to! I just can't believe I am 18 weeks already!! Time is flying by!! Now if we can just get the next five months to fly by i'd be soo soo happy!! :) We have our next Dr's appt on Friday. I am sooo excited to find out if we are having Frogs & Snails & Puppydog Tails or Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice! Mom and Caroline are coming in town for the appointment. I have informed Josh he will want to bring his own vehicle, cause we are for sure going shopping and buying lots of pink or blue after we leave the Dr's office!!! :)

No comments: