Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our future is.......

Well, we had our Drs appointment yesterday! Mom and Caroline came in town to go with us. We have been looking forward to this day since the day we found out I was pregnant!! Luckily yesterday was a busy one at work, so the day flew by!! We get to the dr around 3 and by 3:10 they had called us back. Thank goodness, cause I was so anxious my heart was pounding and I was breaking out in a sweat!! We start the ultrasound and about 15 mins later, we finally got Lil M to uncross the legs and give us a shot! (I was starting to get nervous we weren't going to be able to find out!). Anyway, we are happy to say, that Lil M is a................... GIRL!!!! Our future is PINK!!! :)



Here are her feet crossed at the ankles! The picture is blurry, but those lil feet were just precious!! :)


There is no denying shes a girl!!!!!! :)
We are soo excited! I have to say I had convinced myself it was a boy by what everyone thought and the intelligender test. But when she said girl, I got soo excited thinking about all the cute lil (or excuse me BIG) bows I get to buy and how much fun we are going to have with her!!! :) She was being contrary during the ultrasound though. She was squatting and had her legs crossed at the ankles! We tried to get her to move around and she just wasn't having it. The ultrasound tech was moving the wand around across my stomach trying to get her to move and she didn't budge. She did decide she wanted to suck her thumb and we got a cute picture of that! Her nose and lips are just soo cute!! :) Gran-D says shes beautiful already!! :)


Here she is sucking on her thumb!! :)


Of course after the appointment we just had to go by some pink!! Josh had to go pick up a duck, so Mom, Caroline and I headed to do some shopping. Our luck we witness a hit and run accident and run after the guy that ran off and got his license plate #. We had to stand on the side of the road forever waiting on the police to get there to give a statement and of course by the time we were finished, Josh was calling and was ready to eat!! We did manage to make a few stops at some stores on the way home. Caroline bought a cute lil onesie for her that says, "I love my Auntie". Soo cute! This little girl doesn't stand a chance! She has soo many family and friends that are going to spoil her rotten!!!

3 comments:

Kicks & Giggles said...

Yeah for little girls!!! My mind is racing with ideas for this little princess! Congrats!

Penelope said...

Congratulations on a little girl! I have a neice myself. I like your blog.

The Keylors said...

I got a chance to check out your blog and I am so excited you are going to have a girl! They are so sweet! Congratulations!

-Just make sure the bows are at least smaller than her head. ha!

Ash