Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moving right along....

Welp, I am now 21 weeks and she is now the length of a Carrot!! :)



More people are starting to notice my bump. I thought it was pretty noticeable already, but people have stopped me at work and said, "I didn't know you were pregnant." I guess they just thought I had gained weight! lol!! Unless I wear a maternity top (which I don't very often cause I can still fit in the majority of my pre-pregnancy clothes), I guess you can't really tell. Mom keeps getting on to me for not wearing the maternity clothes she bought for me, but I just don't want to part with my clothes while they still fit! I know before it is all over with I am going to be sooo tired of maternity clothes!

I have to say I am having soo much fun buying all this girly stuff!! I have decided on the fabric for her bedding. I saw this bedding in a store here in Memphis and it was pretty pricey. I got on ebay and found the same fabric and a woman that does custom bedding for half the price! Can't beat that!! Now I just have to decide on furniture. I say "I" because I show Josh everything I like and ask what he thinks and he says, "I don't care!" He says he wants me to be happy, so whatever I like! Thats sweet, but I still want his opinion! ha!
I found an Armoire that I've had my eye on for awhile and now its on sale. Now I just gotta make sure the cribs I like will match.. ahh decisions decisions!!! I ordered some crochet headbands from Ebay and got them in today! I was soo anxious to put one of the flower clips I made a few weekends ago on one of them. Of course I needed a model to complete the look! Here is Grizz modeling one of Miss Gracie's new headbands and flowers!


When I showed these pictures to Josh he told me I couldn't use Grizz as a model anymore!! haha! Have to admit he looks pretty cute! lol

No comments: