Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday 4/26

I'm sorry I don't update as often as I should. There isn't really anything "new" to report on, so I am at a loss of things to post! I find myself writing a post, then realize it sounds like I'm being negative and trying to have a pity party, so I usually delete it. We did find out today that Dad has a respiratory infection and they have started him on antibiotics. He sounds hoarse and says he doesn't feel well. He has had a lot more mucus than he normally does. We worry about him chocking cause of this. Also, they have stopped therapy on him. We learned this a couple of weeks ago. His knee was hurting him tonight and Mom went to move it and he made the worse face. I know it hurt, since he's not moving it as much. We have to start working with him on that.
I went to see him today around lunch and I walked in his room to find him sitting in his wheelchair with the tv off just looking around. We worry he gets lonesome during the day when we aren't there. Today I pushed him up and down the halls. He waved to everyone we passed and said hello! =) Just like my Daddy! They had a guy singing in the dining room and we sat and listened to him for awhile. I hated leaving him, but I wasn't feeling so great myself. Gracie and I usually go visit him after I pick her up from school and Mom is up there with him every afternoon after work until he goes to sleep. (usually 9 or so) We are wanting to get the house handicap accessible so Mom can bring him home. That is our plan for late summer, lord willing.
Josh and I celebrated our 5th anniversary Saturday! We celebrated by moving!!! Lol! Sounds fun huh?! Let me say that moving, unpacking and all that jazz is NOT fun when you are 7 1/2 months preggo! I thought I was super woman and did so much yesterday that I have paid for it today! I got in bed at 7:45 tonight. That NEVER happens, but I'm so thankful Gracie allowed me to do so! =)



I learned last week that Gracie is NOT a fan of the automatic car wash!!!!! Look at that face!!!! Ha!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sam Curry said...

Enjoyed the visit last Sunday . Tell Jack to me he is looking good. Tell him to keep working the arms and legs to get stronger , Love to you all and may God bless you all. Love Sam and kathryn

The Morgans said...

Mr Sam, we enjoyed visiting with you and Kathryn. I know Dad was happy to see y'all! It's good for us to hear how others think he looks and is doing. Since we see him daily, we often don't see it like others do. Thanks so much for the love and support you've given our family! It means so much to us.