Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday 4/30

Dad is still not feeling well. He stayed in bed all weekend and slept the majority of the time. He tells us he feels lousy. =( Gracie and I just left from seeing him and he barely opened his eyes the entire time we were there, which is not like him at all. Gracie wanted to "play catch" with Pop.
We worry so much when he gets sick and doesn't feel well. His body is so weak. Please say a lil prayer that he is better soon.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sam Curry said...

hope he gets to feeling better sonn. I realize how hard it is to see him with no energy. Somedays I feel the same way. Tell Jack to huury and get wellk. Love to you all. Sam

Sam Curry said...

how is Jack doing today? I hope he is feeling better than he was. Are all of you doing O.K. Tell Jack to keep working his arms and to get stronger. Love and prayers to you all. Sam and Kathryn