Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday 11/22

I wrote a long entry, went to post it and it disappeared.... booooo!  Sooo... this is going to be short and sweet!! =)
Gracie made this video for her Pop last week.  I think he watched it about a dozen times on Thursday, then several times again on Friday!!  One of his Therapist watched it and then later that afternoon another one came over and said she wanted to see the video everyone was talking about! lol!!  I'll have to admit.... it is pretty cute!!! 

Caroline and I are on our way to LR to see Dad this morning in this icky weather.  Rain, rain go AWAY! 
It's report card day.. I'm anxious to hear how everything is going.  Hope everyone has a great day!!!! =)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

OMG, brought tears to my eyes AK! LOVED this and I know your dad will cherish that forever!!! So sweet! One of my most favorite things in life is seeing my son and my parents' love for each other!